Electronic Hotel Door Lock with Smart Card (BW803BG-S)
|FOB Price:||US $35-95 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|50 Pieces||US $35-95/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: BW803BG-S
- Usage: Door
- Mateiral: Zinc Alloy
- Power Supply: 4PCS AA Batteries
- Door Thickness: 38-58mm
- Support Keys: Yes
- Support Boniwn Lock Software: Yes
- Specification: 54*34*54cm
- HS Code: 83014000
- Material: Zinc Alloy
- Brand: Bonwin
- Mortise: ANSI Type (5 Latches)
- Use for: Hotels
- Card Type: 13.56hmz MIFARE One Card
- Lower Voltage Alarm: Yes
- Trademark: Bonwin
- Origin: China
Characteristics Of The Electronic Hotel Door Lock System :
- The Microwave Sensing Technology Of Forefront, Even If The Card Is Put In A Black Wallet, The Lock Can Be Easily Open.
- High Stabilization And We Overcome The Limitation That The Traditional Infrared RF Lock Cannot Be Normally Used Under The Too Strong Or Too Weak Light.
- Ultra-Low Power Consumption, Which Is Equal To Half Consumption Of Similar Products.
- Outstanding Design For Security
- PVD Coating, Durable And Not Easy To Fade.
- Open Lock Method: Cards, Or Emergency Keys
- Power Supply: DC 6V.The Alarm Point Of Low-Voltage Is 4.8V.
- Main Material: Steel, Brass
- Service Durability: More Than 100000 Times
- Life Time: 10 Years
- The Range Of Gate Thickness:38~55mm
- Recommended Gate Thickness:42~45mm
- Weight: 3.7KG
- Environment Requirement: Temperature:-45 Degrees Centigrade~80 Degrees Centigrade; Humidity:≤95%
- Effective Time Of Opening The Lock: 5 Seconds
- Quiescent Current: <30 UA
- Management Classification--Totally 15 Different Types Macards: Emergency Card, Master Card, Multilayer Card, Floor Card, Guest Card, Staff Card, Backup Card, Temporary Card, Report Lost Card, Terminating Card, Authorized Card, Cipher Card, Room Number Card, Clock Card, Clear Card;
- Time Limited Function--As Long As The Guest Is Expected To Check Out, The Guest Card Will Be Inoperative Automatically.
- The Record Function--The Lock Records The Latest 200 Times Unlocking Information.
- The Function Of Avoiding Disturbing--After The Door Is Locked From The Inside, Any Card Except Emergency Card Cannot Open The Lock.
- The Function Of Alarm--Once The Batteries Voltage Is Not Enough, The Door Isnt Totally Closed And Other Abnormal Situations, The Lock Will Keep To Remind The User By Buzzer.
- The Access Function--When Necessary, We Can Set Four Kinds Of Locks Which Are Room-Access, Floor-Access, Building-Access, And General Access.
|Chip level||Technical Grade|
4 AA alkalescency batteries, DC 6V,
Use life: one year normally
-10° C~60° C
|Static working current|
≤ 40μ A
|Motor starting current|
|Open lock time|
|Antistatic interference ability|
|Low power alaarm|
|Door not closed alarm|
Lock will voice if the door not be closed well
At least 260pcs unlock records
(both keys and card are have records)
≥ 100000 times
≥ 10 years
|Accepted for door thickness|
|Recommend door thickness|
|Average failure rate|
Normal use ≤ 1/50000 times
13.56MHz Philips Mifare one card
8K digit EEPROM has16 sector, each section have 4 blocks, each block has 16 bytes,
Each sector has two groups independently password, which control the read-write operation separately.
No power supply, own antennas itself, encrypted control logic and communication logic circuits inside, and each card has a unique serial number of 32-bit.
Chip very difficult be copy: if 3 time consecutive password validation errors, chip will destroyed automatic
≥ 10 years
≥ 100000 times
support multiple CARDS operation
-10° C~60° C
|Reading and writing distance|
|Where is the chip|
Chip is inside of the CARD