1. TCP/IP and RS485 communication to remote control the lock
2. RFID Mifare technology
3. Network power supply
4. Real-time check the time
BW823 series network door lock
BW823 series networked door lock is a component part of BW823 series network lock System. This system includes:
Management computer, management software, card reader, RF card, RF card door lock, data server PC, Network line concentrator, lock controller, and smart ID identification switch, etc.
1. TCP/IP and the RS485
communications method: Management computer connects to the controller through TCP/IP protocol, and the controller to the electronic lock via RS485 communications method
2. Real-time communicate
d with the management computer, any abnormal condition (unlocking, break in, etc) happened, the management company can receive the warning info immediately, and the hotel securities custody clerk or staffs can take the quickest action.
3. Most work can been operated by the management software
, for example: Authorize or disable the card, inquiry the switch status and the unlocking record, remote control to unlock or locking the doors, etc. Which is quite simple and easy.
4. Once the fault or communication outage happened, the management computer will receive the warning information message
immediately, so that the hotel engineer department can dispatch the staff to check and settle the problems in time. It helps the hotel find the problem before guests use/find it.
5. The door lock can been supply power by network
, no need to change the lock batteries
6. Greatly reduce workload, decrease the staffs and cost.
7. The management computer automatic calibrates the lock clock every 5 minutes
, which not only ensures the accuracy, but also increases the stability of the lock system.
8. The management computer can initialize /setup the door locks directly
9. There ways to unlock the door: By remote-control, by RF card and when emergency occurs, by mechanical key or by the management computer.
11. It is compatible with the FAS (fire alarm system), safety subsystem. The related areas will start automatically when an emergency occurs.
12. Distinctive quadrate tongue can effectively prevent mechanical collision.
|Technical item||Parameter Description|
|Inductive Distance||≥ 20mm|
|Power Supply||DC 6V; low-voltage alarm 4.8V.|
|Service Durability||more than 100000 times|
|Life Time||10 years|
|Environment Requirement||Temperature: -45~80 degrees |
|Effective Time of unlocking the lock|
|< 30 uA|